- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- that Scripture teaches that there is only one true and living God who has chosen to reveal Himself as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22).
- in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, that He is the Son of God and the son of man, that He came to save man from condemnation of sin by offering His blood as an atonement and making it available to all who exercise faith in Him (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31,35; John 3:16; 1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21).
- in the fall and sinfulness of man and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the blood of Christ.
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- the baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it with all the evidence manifested in the book of Acts.
- in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life and the lost without Christ to everlasting damnation (Matthew 24:31-46; Acts 24:15; Revelation 22:11).
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:4,5; James 5:14,15; 1 Peter 2:24).